Thursday, May 30, 2013

My weirdest match in wrestling was my freshman year in the last tournament of the year. I was in my thinrd match that day. I wrestling a kid who smelled terrible. He wasn't very good, but my coach had told me to extend the match to get experience.

By the second round I was done with this kid. I couldn't stand the stench that was ebbing off of him. He smelled like he had worked out for months straight then took sewage showers. I had to deal with this for 6 minutes now. I could feel the stench trying to cling with too my body. I started begging, pleading with my coach to let me end it, but he wouldn't let me.

Near the middle of the third period I was doing a standup, For some reason he thought the logical answer was too go in between my legs. I have no idea why he did this, but next while he is in between my legs HE then stands up. We ended up with me on top of his shoulders. I was looking down wondering why he was doing this and what could move I possibly do up there. The referee eventually did stop the match when he stopped laughing, but that was definitely my weirdest match.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsUKuwrWoxmSznJbud_E3kEuE1lYEu9t_TdSuH4BBxoDxnhoSOpg
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsUKuwrWoxmSznJbud_E3kEuE1lYEu9t_TdSuH4BBxoDxnhoSOpg

No comments:

Post a Comment