Sunday, March 31, 2013

Countdowns

During practices usually at the end of practice when we are all tired. Our coaches make us condition to make sure we are in the mind set of pushing through. We sometimes are a loud to pick out of certain workouts to do at the end of practice. On that day we picked to do countdowns. Countdowns start at 10. The team works their way down from their. We start with sprinting in place for ten seconds then ten up-downs. Next is ten pushups, then ten situps. While we do this we have a person in the middle who's the one who leads the countdowns. He makes sure everyone's doing the work, and we keep a good pace.

 On that day I was chosen to do the countdowns. I was really energetic I was going quickly paying little attention to the counting. I'm counting then I get to eight. I feel really tired when I get to eight which makes me start questioning how much energy I really have. So we're still at eight I'm super tired I finish eight finally. So I call out "We're on eight" then I hear someone reply
"WE'RE ON SIX YOU'VE DONE EIGHT THREE TIMES" I get really embarrassed.
I reply "Oh well then five more then lets go" we continue to finish, but from then on I made sure I was keeping the numbers right when we did countdowns.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the picture above with you and all the wrestlers ! Your a really energetic person and I heard your really good at wrestling. I love the blog posts, keep them coming! I love reading the funny stories!

    keep bloggin',
    Sydney

    ReplyDelete