Sunday, March 31, 2013

Mundos head

During the early practices we teach the new wrestlers new moves. Everyone from the wrestling team was sitting around watching him teach the move. To help the coach when he was showing us the move he had picked me for his partner. I have a tendency to mess around when we show the moves to get a good laugh from the team. The coach that was showing the moves was bald, and I had tendency to make jokes off that. As he showed the move I went along giving all the necessary resistance he needed.


 We ended in a position of me behind his head. As I had a habit to do I pretended to lick his head and polish it, because well he's bald. As I do this the team laughs and unknown to me he turned around and saw me doing this. I finally notice he saw me doing this when he says "Are you trying to lick my head?" The expression on my face must have been priceless, because the entire team including the coach started to crack up.

No comments:

Post a Comment